2008/04/22

Zhengzhou University


Zhengzhou Univeristy - East campus

So I've got plans to attend Zhengzhou University in September. I'm not sure what program I want to take part in, but I was informed that all courses are available in English.

English version of Zhengzhou U's website.
http://english.zzu.edu.cn/aboutus.htm

Chinese version.
http://www.zzu.edu.cn/

The size of the University is massive. A friend and I had to take a taxi to get to the school the other week. Instead of exiting the taxi at the front gate, we travelled a great distance through the school grounds curvy roads. No swift feat by any means.

That day, we acquired 3 textbooks on the study of Mandarin. With this, my plan is to excel in my procrastinated desire to become fluent in Chinese. So that in September, I could expand my studying options to include Chinese cultural programs.

I could have waited until September to begin studying these books, but I figured I had enough time, and live in the perfect place to study Mandarin. My speaking ability is embarrassing, although I'm told I have excellent pronounciation. It's time to kick into overdrive and make up for lost time.

Picture: Zhengzhou University - Digital arial POV.

1 comment:

Nancy W. said...

Hi Mike; your blog is the best blog and love your new roommates. I had a very nice birthday especially enjoyed the card I received from a friend at work that said happy 60th! Hope to see a new blog soon.