2008/04/28

ALLERGIES!


Saturday afternoon, I suddenly felt ill. I found it difficult to swallow, a symptom from personal experience as being an illness called Strepp. This condition feels a lot like swallowing broken glass.

So this morning, I awoke to discover my kittens were sleeping on me. Also to my surprise, I discovered my nasal cavaties were blocked. After 10-20 minutes of nasal cavity cleansing revealed bloodfilled mucus. In addition, my right eye socket had become dark like my left eye socket commonly is.

So this explains why I've been sick, and sheds a theory on the cause of my dark circles. Cat dander in China may be far more potent and dangerous for me. I have lived with and have been around quite of few cats in my life, including dogs. But never have I had such a powerful allergic reaction.

My next step is trying antihistamines for symptom relief (extra mucus, bloody mucus, lifelong ear popping, dark circles, watery eyes, nausia). My last step (if I must) will be finding a new home for my kittens. I wonder, how long have I been suffering from allergies? What impact did it have on my life?

http://www.nyee.edu/cfv-spotlight.html - Insight on the affect of excessive mucus and causes.

Picture: A symptom I don't have

1 comment:

ChrisP said...

That sucks about the cats....hopefully they won't be eaten in their next home.