2008/04/23

New Roommates!


Today, I'm cleaning my apartment. I really need to clean up in such a way to prevent any mishaps from my two special roommates coming tomorrow.

Oh, I thought about roommates, and how they come with pros and cons, but I've come to learn there are benefits to having company, especially of this kind. These special guests wont be paying any rent, so I'm not sure how I'll make them earn their keep.

Rationing the hot water, tv privileges, phone and door rules, leaving lights on, internet usage, late night snacking. Much to discuss.

As for my AC, I had visitors this morning. I've been looking forward to having someone fix this leak for some time. I wish I knew when they were coming, I would have expressed my need for hot water from the kitchen sink tap.

Anyway, I must prepare for my special guests tomorrow :)

No comments: