2008/04/30

Wo Mang!


Today I need to collect my things, and move out.

I'll be storing my belongings and myself back at the old appartment where Chris is staying. Being that it is the May holiday, I have time to search for a new appartment. Since I will be starting university in September, it's important I manage my funds carefully as well, and that means finding a place where the rent is better, and hopefully closer to the university.

At the moment, I am getting ready to head into work to complete my students evaluations. After that, I need to come back, pack up, and transport my things to Chris' appartment. It should only take 2 trips, 3 at the most.

Once those are done, I have a lot of homework to do for my online course and my Chinese class.


Also, I need to take my kittens to the vet.

So that's what I'm juggling at the moment. It doesn't seem like a lot, but when you're on your last day for many things, ... nothing can go wrong.

Picture 1: It's only difficult if there isn't time.
Picture 2: My Mandarin books. I need to finish books 1 and 2 by June 1st.
Book 1 - ISBN: 9787561915776
Book 2 - ISBN: 9787561916377
Book 3 - ISBN: 756191072X ISBN-13: 9787561910726

No comments: