2008/04/25

Two Tails

And here they are!

These are my two kittens. I haven't given them names yet. I thought of giving one of them the name Butters, as a tribute to the South Park character of the same name. However, both my kittens are girls. I thought about naming the white one Snow, but she has an interesting design on her head. Regardless, they are quite happy to be out of the tiny cages and stressful places they were rescued from. Names will come soon.


In other news, I have an assortment of photos taken from a mountain hike in Shaolin from two weeks ago. Simply request it, and I will email you a zipped package of these photos.

Picture 1: My two kittens
Picture 2: Picture of me, taken at an difficult angle.

2 comments:

ChrisP said...

How much were those kittys?

Michael S. Wasylyniuk said...

250rmb total. Purchased already knowing full well a friend bought his a few days prior for just 20rmb.

Regardless of the claims made about already having been vaccinated, I'm taking them to a vet to ensure it's done.