2009/04/03

Con ... Artistry?

With my new apartment nearing completion, and my need for personal space growing, I am dying from anticipation.

This next apartment will restore my senses.

Originally, the landlord of my previous apartment was going to refund our final (changed to March) month’s rent, and we had given him notice many months in advance. Without warning, he changed his mind and left me without an apartment for March altogether, and refused to refund the money. I’ve returned to my original apartment where my friend Chris W. Still resides.


Someone knew it was going to happen. Others I knew had regular contact with him for months, and everyone knew what was expected to happen.

Nobody said anything.

My circle of trust shrank a little, and after careful consideration, I forced it to shrink even more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope you still trust me, I'm sure you know who it is.

Why can't I use my Windows Live as an ID?

Anonymous said...

Oh, will there be room for me at your new apartment?

Terry said...

Like you have suffered much. No wonder you are meticulous always. It's good that you are nearly completing your new one.