2009/04/20

Bali, Bali, Baligou?

I wasn't sure what to expect, being kept in the dark about it. Still, I was content with knowing only that others were quite certain that I would enjoy it. It turned out to be great!

It was a trip with our students and staff. With me trailing the rear, it was peaceful and without pressure or obligation to perform. Sometimes, I felt like a sheep dog, corralling the herd onward and keeping them together. It felt natural, and I managed to snap a slew of great photos of the kids, school staff, and landscapes.

At the end of the trail of rocks, paths, bridges, and small outdoor snack shops, we finally reached our destination. A majestic waterfall.


In all, we managed to take some 450 pictures of students, the waterfall, and surrounding landscape.

Filename:
baligou2009_04_18.rar - 7 (10MB each) parts.
Selected photos consist of landscape, and myself.

Photo 1: The face of a large coin shaped statue at the start of the trip at Baligou.
Photo 2: The waterfall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were so happy that day!
We'll always remember that.
Happy day!



Audrey.