2008/10/16

You smell funny.


File size: 5.95mb Format: .avi

I had planned on attending a meeting at a school in Zhengzhou called English Model this morning, but I had to change my plans to meet with another school near my apartment. The meeting at English Model was voluntary, and not at all requested by them, but I had expressed that I would attend, and neglected to contact them to let them know of the change. Bad Mike!

This afternoon, I taped the 15 meter line for my internet to the corners of the floor in the next room, along the floor of the room the wall-jack is in, and around the doorway of my room. Now sweeping and mopping will be a little easier, and there is less risk of merciless cat destruction of my interweb cable (although they rarily bother with it anyway).

After that, Paul and I went shopping. I picked up two soft cushions for Sugar and Pepper since winter is coming and I wake up with them curled around me. Other items I picked up were a 2nd litterbox, some eggs, and fresh litter for both litterboxes.

Paul picked up some tuna in one of those huge cans, and I added it to the rice he made in our new fangled rice-cooker (plus 4 hardboiled eggs). Sugar and Pepper went wild for the tuna. I think it is their second time having it. It's been a few hours since they explored the new litterbox, kneeded the cushions, and consumed the tuna. Now they're unusually quiet.

Is this all I have to talk about? What an uneventful day ...

Photo: NO PHOTO FOR YOU!
Video: Chris laughing as I rolled down a hill strapped to the interior of a big ball. What wasn't captured in the video was my "Oh ... oh SHIIIIIiiiiiiiii ... ". Video was taken in early summer of 2007.

No comments: