2008/10/21

Mr. Condom

Mr. Condom . . .

The name makes me think of a 1940's radio jingle, but the image makes me wonder what someone was thinking. I have never seen a condom machine so colourfully decorated with cartoons. Though I'm not sure that I oppose the idea. A happy reference to something both safe and happy can't be all that bad, can it? I wonder what's inside his closed fist?

In other dirty news, my roomate Paul had some interesting news that tops my story about the road rage I witnessed 2 weeks ago; 2 men pulled up beside a taxi waiting at the lights of a busy intersection. They got out, approached the driver, who was unaware of the coming assault.

anyway ...

Pauls story certainly tops mine. He noticed a lonely taxi driver fail at keeping both hands on the wheel. I'll let you figure out what that means.

Photo: An empty but full icon by day. Hero by night.

No comments: