2008/10/14

Totally sharky...complete!


File size: 3mb Format: .3gp (Quicktime)

Yes, I have returned.

I haven't started studying at university yet, work got in the way I could say. The trouble was that I had to switch employers and negotiations took longer than expected. Doing business here has it's ... interesting quirks.

In February, myself and my friend/roomate/colleague are investing in a new consultant firm. This plan started early summer. The company will offer many services but all related to foreign language learning. I'm quite excited, but will not divulge my unique business plan publicly, ... yet ;)

I'm looking forward to it, as well as being free to travel back to Canada each year. In my life, China has become as much of a home to me as Canada, and I expect to spend time in both. Once everything is securely underway, I will continue studying Chinese, but in Zhengzhou University. This time, work will not interfere. This should allow for us to work less, study more, and visit our homelands more.

Happy Thanksgiving to my friends and family! Eat lots of turkey stuffing!

Video: Sugar and Pepper. I feed them every three days, spared them the agony of all those vaccinations, and this is how they repay me, by acting crazy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

About time you put something on your blog! Your big sis...Laura

Michael S. Wasylyniuk said...

I know, I know. I go through phases.

Anonymous said...

Your Kitty's are so tiny... I love them, i want them! - Lisa :)
p.s. i have that skype thing do you use it?