2009/01/21

Prelude To Even More Confusion


National Holiday/Vacation time has begun.

Many people are scrambling around today, the last day of work before the mass migration to visit family during the holidays. Traffic is heavy, honking horns everywhere, cars driving on sidewalks, forcing electric bikes, motorists, vendors and even pedestrians aside.

My flatmate Paul is taking a trip with another foreigner down south, and may end up in Macau. They'll be gone for almost a week, leaving myself and my kittens. Around the time of Paul's expected return, Kevin will be visiting from Canada. Much like Santa, he is bringing gifts for all the good girls and boys. A Fossil brand watch I'm paying him for, and catnip toys for my kittens. Kev's a sucker for kitteh!

Laundry day, and downloading a few of my current favourite TV series, and studying a bit of Chinese. Mostly, the rules for writing Chinese characters.

Recalling one of my older posts (http://northkin.blogspot.com/2008/04/i-dont-understand.html) I'm making the same complaint today. Contemplating shaving my head.

Photo: Stree scene. Exact location unknown. Found in google image searching "China street". Double the volume, in the evening, a more accurate example here during this pre holiday season.

No comments: