2009/01/12

Under A Rock


A classic scenario: I didn't realize how much I needed a cell phone until it went missing.

I never thought of it as being a big deal. Being that I’m in a foreign country, a cell phone creates a solid sense of security. If something goes wrong, being able to call for help is key.

Aside from emergencies, I relied on my phone for its calendar, alarm clock, reminders, time of day, address information, and ability to transport files from home to work. I also used it to share my English music. It was an assistant, and although I could get on without it, I don’t want to.

I don’t have a home phone.

For now, anyone hoping to contact me must send me an email, or catch me on MSN or QQ.


An old phone I used to have was recently returned to me. Its condition is, less than pretty, and missing the stylus pen. After I obtain a new SIM card and put money on it, I'll be back in action. Though having lost all my numbers and data, it’s gonna suck!

Photo: Thirsty. And, if you didn’t bust out laughing at it, you suck!

No comments: