2008/12/05

Zoom Boom II !

I stopped near a school I used to teach at and took a picture. It was the location of the 2nd accident I wrote about in my previous post. It was just a plain calm stretch of road.

Satisfied that I had a photo to append to my previous blog entry, I turned and carried on.

I heard a vehicle breaking. The sound broke with a certain familiarity, as the people in the area all turned their attention to its source.

The man on the ground with his scooter seemed to be dazed but otherwise, still breathing.
I had just passed on the idea about taking a small documentary style video of the area for my previous "Zoom Boom!" post, but chose not to for whatever reason. I could have caught it all on cam.

Photo: One of my students posing for the picture (center) as he was leaving the school I used to teach at. A man stunned and contemplating his options (left) after having been hit by the van (right). Also, that student said he didn’t even notice the guy on the ground.

No comments: