2008/12/21

Lightning Crashes

After 2 days of searching for options, I reluctantly had to format my hard drive and start over, all due to a botched windows update. I did however manage to slave my hard drive to a friend’s PC and burn my important documents to disc. My PC problems didn't end there.

After reinstalling Vista™ Ultimate and suffering the endless updates, it seems my data stored on 3 DVDs could not be read in my defective DVD drive.

My drivers are up to date, and my burned DVDs made using the drive work fine on a friend’s PC, but can’t be read by the drive that made them. Samsung can kiss my ass.
There’s no listing in their product database for my TSSTcorp CD/DVDW TS-H652D ATA Device. The latest firmware for my device failed to install with an error indicating it was incompatible...


Picture: Dopamine now!

No comments: