2009/03/18

Spring Spring Spring

I haven't been able to post in a while due to limited hot-seat internet, and usually blogspot access was, I thought, denied in this world location. It was yesterday that Helen asked for my blog address. I gave it to her, and explained that it wouldn’t work. On a whim, I checked it.

So, I’ve moved ... again! I'm back at my original apartment where my friend Chris still lives. This time, I'm trying to find an apartment with a great view.

Sheralee and I visited some nice apartments yesterday. One landlord wanted to rent an 80 square meter apartment for 700RMB/month. Another apartment of identical size in the same area, owned by a greedy witch expected 3000RMB/month.

After refusing the offer, she voluntarily dropped it to 1500RMB...
The event was comical, the landlord's daughter had difficulty containing herself. We couldn't hear what she jolt-whispered, but I'm sure it was something like, "3000!!! Are you insane?"

My needs are simple.
- Finished floors
- Painted walls
- Kitchen and bathroom sinks

- Shower, toilet, water heater
- View of the city

- Unfurnished


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No ice, no cold drinks, no leftovers.

Michael S. Wasylyniuk said...

Ice. Never really had an urge to add ice to anything. Drinks don't need to be cold. Leftovers? Doesn't sound fresh enough. In my habits these past 2 years, there hasn't been many 'leftovers' to speak of.

Perhaps I'll pickup a mini fridge or something. Then again, perhaps not.

Anonymous said...

hello mike ,,,,yeatersday in english corner i met u and was impressed by your english and what't more ,your way of thinking , yeah ,to say the truth ,! wow ..seeing your blog for the first time ,just like u said yesterday ,,i found it very funny ,,both in the content and the pure native english ... here ,i sincerely wish u best time in china ,in zz , in english corner ,yeah ,,everywhere u are ,,,,,

Anonymous said...

hello mike ,,,,yeatersday in english corner i met u and was impressed by your english and what't more ,your way of thinking , yeah ,to say the truth ,! wow ..seeing your blog for the first time ,just like u said yesterday ,,i found it very funny ,,both in the content and the pure native english ... here ,i sincerely wish u best time in china ,in zz , in english corner ,yeah ,,everywhere u are ,,,,,