2008/11/20

With Restraint - Again.

My entry regarding a film called Proud American shook a few trees it seems.

I had one commenter and one ridiculous email.

The post itself can be found here. http://northkin.blogspot.com/2008/10/with-restraint.html

If anyone looked closely (not that it required that level of scrutiny), they would see that I did not attack the American people. Only the film itself.

I was right in my assumption that Americans would be dissapointed in the film, as shown by the brutal landslide of negative impressions from American film critics. It will probably be voted (by Americans) as one of the worst films of the year.

My suspicions about the film (based completely on the trailer alone) seems to have been accurate. Let's see if I'm correct again in my prediction.

Hoping to see it though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mailing something to you today, is your address the same, 622 something,shouldn't there be a postal code?