2008/11/10

Hey, you're UGLY!


So I'm out of hair gel. With my current (short and simple) hair style, I don't need a lot but it helps to keep a neat appearance.

I was out of hair gel for 2 weeks before going back to the store I had purchased it from. It was convenient, the store was near my work. Preferring the same brand, I brought the container with me. The store manager informs me that they will have it next week. The following week came around, and I stopped in to check on the product, and again ... its not in. This continued for 2 more weeks.

I decided to bring a friend to help communicate, and as it turns out, he insisted that they will have the product in the following week IF I was serious about buying it. I told her to tell him I was serious for the past month, but now I can't be bothered to come back. After, my friend and I had lunch.

Photo: Clever brand name. It will sell well with the Stinky Girl perfume.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol. actually a part of business man in China is turly like that .They don't have full trust on others. That is not good at all.