2009/05/01

Yawnbook


Re: Facebook

What a nightmare ...

After being given an ultimatum, I gave in and created an account. A few complications during registration caused a few problems, but I finally managed to configure it to my liking. There are some advantages to using facebook. For instance, I can store my digital photos. The greatest feature I've found is that it helped me make contact with my extended family on my father's side.

Wasylyniuks’ of the world, UNITE!

What facebook isn't, is a place where the sun always shines, and my friends from Canada frolic. It might have been at one time, active. Now, it's just a desolate place where others had been, as if I had arrived at a party long finished. (yawn)

Re: English Corner

I forgot, "Never attempt to travel on the day before a holiday."
I apologize to anyone who was expecting me at the English Corner last night.

Photo: Near my current address, a statue of an adult with an infant's body, or an infant with an adults head. When the pool fills, the frog is then violated by the statue. Such cruelty!

4 comments:

Chang said...

Hi~Mike!It's me,Chang.This is the first time that I leave comment on your blog.I'm very interested in the picture.Where did you take it?By the way,in the next week,I remember there will be a talk bar in your training centre.It is quite possible for me to have a look.See ya.

Anonymous said...

don't be silly.everything has its value.follow your heart and let everything go on its way
sara

Anonymous said...

you can go to henan institute of education,not far from your training school.i've told sheralee,she knows where it is.there is a english corner on thursday(maybe,two years ago)i've been study there,more than four foreign teachers,may be you have something in common.
sara

Anonymous said...

welcome to see my blog:www.chuyushala.blog.sohu.com
if you don't know chinese,it dosn't metter.look for"相册",which means PHOTOS,and you can see my photo:)
sara